Each day is different at WMF. We manufacture a variety of different parts and complete products for our diverse customer base throughout North America. Due to strong and consistent growth, we are adding a full time position of a Mechanical Engineering Technician / CAD Drafter to our Engineering Department.
- Create detailed part and component assembly shop drawings using Inventor 3D model software.
- Create routers and work instructions using MieTrak ERP system.
- Requires a strong work ethic with a desire to learn and develop advanced skills.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience in drafting or Engineering.
- Experience with 3D CAD Software, preferably AutoDesk Inventor.
Other Job Information:
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Insurance and benefits available after 90 days: Dental, Vision, Health, and Life
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401K plan with company contribution
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. As a drug free workplace, we require all of our employees to pass a pre-employment drug screen, and we randomly select and test 10% of our personnel each month.
If interested, please click here to fill out an application online.