Each day is different at WMF. We manufacture a variety of different parts and complete products for our diverse customer base throughout North America. Due to strong and consistent growth, we are adding a full time position of an experienced CNC Machinist.
- Programming Knowledge
- Setup experience beneficial
- Okuma Equipment Knowledge
- Experience making machine offsets
- Must be willing to work in a fast paced, rate oriented environment.
- Ability to read blueprints and follow written instructions.
- Proficiency in shop mathematics.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and understand instructions and safety procedures.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Must have the ability to work with a team and be able to communicate well with all employees throughout the company.
- Excellent attendance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Imperative to have a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
Other Job Information
- Monday - Friday, 1st shift
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Insurance and benefits available after 90 days: Dental, Vision, Health, and Life
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401K plan with company contribution
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. As a drug free workplace, we require all of our employees to pass a pre-employment drug screen, and we randomly select and test 10% of our personnel each month.
If interested, please click here to fill out an application online.